Saturday, September 19, 2009

Card Contest


This is a card I made for a card contest on the Cricutlovers and cutterscreek yahoo groups I belong to. The theme of the contest was "A Season for all Greetings" and was to be a December holiday or winter theme. We also had to use something on the card that Cutters Creek sales. The paper I used I purchased at a garage sale last weekend for .10 cents a piece. The card is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2". The pattern paper was cut at 4" X 5 1/4".The marquee in the middle of the card was cut at 4 3/4" from the Storybook cricut cartridge using both the Accent Blackout and Accent Frame features. Season's Greetings was cut at 3" from the Wild Card Cartridge. Once I cut out the sentiment I embossed it using an embossing pad which I ran the wording across and sprinkled with a red and gold embossing powder and used my embossing heat gun. I love how it turned out. I am pleased how it turned out. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment