Friday, September 25, 2009

Thank You Card


I had to make a thank you card for my in-laws. They have been spending time this summer going to garage sales which they love to do but while out shopping they have been looking for and buying me some rubber stamps. I just got a package in the mail from them this week with a bunch of stamps. There is a plastic bag with a bunch of small Christmas stamps and Stampin Up stamps. There is also some stamps that a teacher might use. Not sure exactly what I will do with those but will give it some thought. I used my Cricut Wild Card cartridge to make the card. This is the Doily card cut at 5". I also used the frame and phrase features on the cartridge for the black frame and the sentiment on the card. I made a matching envelope with the cartridge as well. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment