Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Candy Dressed Up


I spent a large part of today dressing up some Fun Size candy bars for Halloween. I used some Stampin Up paper as well as paper from a Halloween Paperpak by Recollections that I got on sale at Michaels. I simply wrapped the bars in paper and closed it with some adhesive then ran the ends through my paper crimper and embellished. I used some ribbon that I had. The some of the spiders were cut from Doodlecharms cricut cartridge and the other spiders and bats were cut from the Wild Card cartridge. The pumpkins were cut from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge and layered. All the little critters were cut at 1". It took awhile to do but was fun and I like how they turned out. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Great papers and great job on the candy! Isn't it fun???

    ReplyDelete