Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Octopus Birthday Card

I just love all the cuts on the Cricut Create-a-Critter cartridge. Here is a child's birthday card I made this afternoon. The card base is 4 1/2" X 6". The patterned paper is from Stampin Up and is 4" X 6. I thought the colored circles looked like bubbles in water. The octopus and it's layers were all cut at 2 3/4" The Happy Birthday is also from the Create-a-Critter cartridge and was cut at 1 3/4". I used my Gypsy to enlarge the base cut slightly so I could create a small black shadow. I off set the word birthday slightly to also create a shadow. I used my tiny bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the top layer of the octopus. The buttons are from my stash. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. love your card the colors are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so scraplifting this card for my sons birthday!!!! THANK YOU for the inspiration. GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete