Sunday, October 17, 2010

Updates - and - Exciting News!

I just wanted to apologize for not getting any projects posted this weekend. I have been really sick for the last couple of weeks and just was not up to crafting this weekend. I am starting to feel better so hopefully next weekend I will be able to start creating again. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Now for my exciting news! I was asked to be guest designer this month for the Cutters Creek Design Team. Kim has asked to highlight projects using the new Flower Soft Ultra Fine and the Flower Soft Diamond Range products I purchased for her. My first card is posting tomorrow, October 18th. I don't have post dates for the other cards and I still have a couple to make. I will let everyone know when I have dates if you want to take a peak.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment