Saturday, June 29, 2013

Thank You card

My crafty mojo decided to take a short vacation. Imagine that! I spent some time looking through my latest PaperCraft magazine and found some inspiration. Here is what I made for you.
I started with a coral card stock card  base cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card. I then cut a white mat at 4" X 5 1/4". I used some Doodlebug Twine and some Washi Tape from We R Memory Keepers (Kim can order this). I created a banner out of the Washi Tape. When I cut my "V" shape in the end of  Washi Tape I make a small cut right in the center of my tape, I then cut into the V from each lower corner. Makes it easier for me to get my "V" shape centered. Next I cut another piece of the coral paper at 3/4" X 4" and ran it through my eBosser and embossed it with the border embossing folder that came with my Anna Griffin Foundry embossing folder. I am part of a Cuttlebug Embossing folder Club that Kim is currently running. If you are interested in any of the Anna Griffin embossing folders, just let Kim know and she can order them for you. I adhere my coral embossed strip of paper with my ATG gun. I stamped my sentiment using some Coral Pigment Ink from my stash. The card is simplistic in design but I love it.This was a quick easy card to make. Now a short quiz. How many of you that order the Washi Tape dispenser actually have your Washi Tape on it????? I finally took the time this weekend to put all my tape on the dispenser and I LOVE IT!!! It makes using the Washi Tape so easy. It spins around so selecting multiple colors is a snap. So if you haven't added your tape to your dispenser you should. If you don't have a dispenser check with Kim to see if she can still order them.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful sweet CAS card!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete