Sunday, September 15, 2013

Distress Glitter Peak

I am sure you have heard me mention before about the Clubs I join over at the Cutters Creek Yahoo Group! Well, I am in a new club and just received my first shipment of the Rangers Distress Glitter. Talk about beautiful!!!  I know you want to see them for yourself right??? Well, today I don't have a project for you, but I do have a short video letting you have a peak at the 4 colors I received from this month's shipment. Want to see?? Here goes. . .

Told you it was quick! Told you they are gorgeous!!! Want to find out more about the clubs? Sign for the Cutters Creek Yahoo Group here. Clubs are starting all the time. I do know that there are 2 or 3 clubs ending in October, know what that means??? Yep, new clubs will be starting. AND Kim is always open to starting a club for a product if there is enough product and interest for the 6 months duration of the club.

I have a fun new project posting live on Friday so be sure to come back!!!

1 comment: