Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary

My husband and I celebrated our 22nd Wedding Anniversary on Friday. We had a nice dinner out together. Here is the card I made him. I didn't want it too frilly or feminine. The card is a standard 4 1/4' X 5 1/2". The patterned paper is from the Best of K & Company paper stack that I picked up at Joanns. The hearts were cut from the Wedding Solutions cartridge. I used a cream card stock for the card base, a brown mat and then the patterned paper with each mat cut 1/8" of an inch smaller than the previous layer. I inked the edges of the patterned paper with some Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink by Tim Holtz and used the same ink to stamp the Happy Anniversary sentiment. The ribbon is some sheer brown ribbon I had in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment