Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jitterbuggin' Challenge


I made this card today for my first sketch challenge on Jitterbuggin' Challenge Blog. The recipe was you had to use pink and purple, you had to use a bug from a cricut cartridge, and you had to use a flower as well as follow the sketch provided. So here is what I came up with. I cut the worm from Create a Critter at 2 1/2". The circles were cut from George and Basic shapes at 3" and 3 1/3". Card base is light pink. The patterned paper is from a K & Company The Best of Brenda Walton paper pack that I picked up at Michaels. I used Prima flowers for the card. I added some small googly eyes to the worm and some Eucalyptus stickles to accent the green stripes on the worm. I have never made a card from a sketch so it was fun.

4 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this card, have Create a Critter and love, love, love it. Your choice of colors is great.
    jman4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious little worm....love the pink and purple plaid.

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete