Monday, December 20, 2010

Believe - Christmas Cards


I finally had a chance to work on a few more Christmas Cards to get out to relatives that live locally. I used some 5 X 7" pre folded white cards that I bought at a craft store. I cut a green card stock mat 1/4" smaller than the card and then a mat out of the patterned paper which is from My Minds Eye a 1/4" smaller than the green card stock. The trees were cut at 4" from the Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge. I added some Glossy Accents and Coarse Martha Stewart Glitter to the white layer on the trees to give the snow some sparkle. For the Snowman, he was cut at 5" from the Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge. I used the same sentiment, ink and embossing powder on this card as I did the other card. The ribbon is some from my stash I bought last year. The stars were cut using American Craft glitter card stock. This card stock is beautiful and very heavy. To cut the stars I had my blade at 6 pressure at max and did  multi cut 3. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment