Monday, December 27, 2010

Warm Fuzzies!



So the mother of a member of one of the online groups I belong to had surgery on Christmas Day. She asked if we would send her a card. So here is a card I created to mail her. This is also my first Cricut Imagine project. I used the Nursery Tails art cartridge to create the card. My card base is a a 5" X 7" white card base. I cut the image and used the layer feature. These were all cut at 4 1/2". I then took the base layer and enlarged it to 5" and flooded it with a pattern from the cartridge. I also created on more base layer and sized it to 5 1/2" and flooded it with a solid green also from the cartridge and print and cut both of these out. I wanted a mat for my main cut. I popped the flower and owl up on some foam tape. I also added a couple of Prima Flowers that I secured together with a brad and attached to my card with a glue dot. Since I was mailing the card I wanted to keep the embellishments simple and so they didn't stick out too much. The sentiment on the outside of the card says Sending Warm Fuzzies.

No comments:

Post a Comment