Thursday, March 24, 2011

Guest Designer - Cutters Creek Design Team Blog

Kim Bush owner of  the Cutters Creek online store saw the tulip card I made last weekend and asked me if I would let her post it on the Design Team Blog today and be featured as Guest Designer. Of course I said yes, I was really honored. Not only that but Kim asked me if I would consider serving on her store's Design Team, and again I said yes. Starting April 1st I am an official member of the Cutters Creek Design Team. I am super excited. I am proud to represent the Cutters Creek online store. Kim has tons of great scrapbooking, crafting products and her customer service is second to none. I hope you will visit the blog and the store. Watch for my posts there in the next few weeks.

4 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! Big Congrats Deanna!

    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring out the music - congratulations are in order!!! I am watching you Deanna!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Deanna, I am looking forward to your creations as part of the deisgn team at cutters creek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news Deanna!!! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete