Sunday, April 24, 2011

All Wrapped Up Boxes

I just got the Cricut Imagine cartridge All Wrapped Up in the mail yesterday and was anxious to try it out. So this morning I made a couple of the boxes. I used the layers feature and fit to page to cut the boxes. They aren't very big but fit some small Easter candy bars in them. I was able to get for candy bars in each box.

The cartridge prints out a dotted score line so you know where to score and fold your boxes. These went together really quickly. I love the bright colors and patterns on the cartridge and hope to get a chance to play  more with it soon. Hope you all have a great Easter.

4 comments:

  1. My daughter would love the blue and green box since those are her favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome boxes!!!!! I love the colors!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can cut the box that is two pieces as layers which let's you to each piece on a page. Their are score lines on the top on an angle for the box top.

    I love your cards and boxes.

    ReplyDelete