Monday, September 26, 2011

Trick or Treat!

We are having a Halloween Challenger over at Paper Playtime. I decided to do something for you that wasn't a card. Here is what I came up with.
I got this wooden sign from Craft Warehouse on clearance for $2. I painted the edges with some black acrylic paint. I cut some Halloween paper to cover the sign and applied it with some Mod Podge. I did the same with the boots. They reminded me of witches boots. I added some orange ribbon around the top of the boots, and a little felt  bat to each boot. For the bottom of the sign I added some black fringe trim I had leftover from Halloween last year. I cut Trick or Treat from the Mini Monsters cartridge at 2" and added some firefly stickles to the top layer for some bling. The sign was quick and easy to make and I thought was perfect to sit behind a little dish of candy. I hope you will play along with us at Paper Playtime.

1 comment: