Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello Kitty Valentine's Day Card

So I heard that Cutters Creek was getting in more Action Wobbles and thought it would be fun to share I card I made this afternoon using an Action Wobble.

I started with a piece of what Bazzill Card stock cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. I added a hot pink mat cut at 4" X 5 1/4" and then the patterned paper mat cut at 3 3/4" X 5". I cut the Hello Kitty Image at 4" and adhered it to my card front with an Action Wobbles. I added some Glam Pink Stickles to the heart. Finally I stamped my sentiment with the Festive Berries Distress Ink that was part of the Winter Limited Edition colors released in November. It is a great red.

Not sure what an  Action Wobble is? Let me show you.


They have a little spring in them that allows movement on the object they are attached to. Here is a quick video (my first) of the action wobble in action. Aren't they fun.


5 comments:

  1. That is just beyond cute Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Deanna! Love the action wobble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card!!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Action Wobbles are so fun, and I LOVE your Hello Kitty card. That sparkling heart is awesome! I've added your NEW button to my Blogs I Heart page and it works! Yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete