Sunday, January 8, 2012

Scrappy Frogs Challenge

The challenge this month over at the Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog is to make a project using lace. Here is what I came up with.
 My card is a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" white card base. I used a piece of pink patterned paper from the Victoria's Garden Echo Park paper pack. I inked the edges with some spun sugar distress ink. I used the Sophie cartridge for the two birds. I cut the bird image at 3". For the crowns on the birds I used some Glimmer Glaze. I added a piece of sheer lace with small roses on it under the birds along with some pearls. I also added a couple of pearls to the top of the roost the birds are on. Thanks for visiting and I hope you will join us in the Challenge at Scrappy Frogs

2 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty! Love the colors and that piece of lace! Great card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!!! I love the lacy background and the pearls and the lace trim. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete