Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fun in the Sun



I have a fun card for you this afternoon. My card base is white card stock cut and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. My patterned papers are from Echo Park. The orange mat is cut at 4" X 5 14" and the striped mat is cut at 3 3/4" X 5 1/4". I used my corner rounder to round the lower corners of my card and the layers. My image is from the Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge and is cut at 3 3/4". I cut the coconut from some Tim Holtz Kraft Core card stock in a dark brown color and sanded it lightly. All the other layers are cut from scraps. I added some glossy accents to my cherry, orange slice and pineapple slice.

I adhered my image to my card with one layer of foam tape. My sentiment is from the Cardz TV stamp set Fun in the Sun. I stamped it in a Tangerine ink.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Cardz TV DT Challenge - Anything Goes

Die Cutting Divas- Red, Yellow, Orange challenge

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Deanna!! I love it! Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV Stamps 'Anything Goes' challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer card, love the colors as well. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS for the anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!!! Love the summery colors! Thanks for joining Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute; Thanks for sharing it with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! love the papers you used bright colors.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you are ready for some summer fun. Yummy! Glad you could join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our color challenge.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete