Sunday, June 17, 2012

Splash!


I have a fun card for you today. My card base is a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" blue card stock. I added a bright yellow mat cut at 4" X 5 1/4" I than used some of the white wash cut and emboss card stock and ran it through my Cuttlebug and embossed it with the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. I did not emboss the lower inch of the paper so I could stamp my sentiment. I then sanded the embossed paper so the blue color would show through then lightly spritzed it with some Sea Glass Glimmer Mist.  My dolphin is cut at 3 1/2" from the Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge. I attached him to the card with an action wobble. I added some blue striped bakers twine and a bright yellow button to finish off the card. I have a video below that explains how I made the card and so you can see him jumping out of the waves on his action wobble.


I hope everyone is having an awesome Father's Day today.

7 comments:

  1. Love this Deanna!! You are rocking those wobbles and videos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute fun card! I love the crispness of the Core'dination paper! The wobble is the cutest! Love your tutorials!!!!!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!! Love the sanded embossing. Really makes it all stand out. And that fabulous dolphin on the action wooble! Wonderful!!! Love the video, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Deanna.... I have some action wobbles and need to use them. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great and fun card you created. I love how all of it just blends so well together. I think the wobble was just right.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. I think I am going to play copy cat on this one! It is so summery and I love those colors together. You did a great job on your video too!

    ReplyDelete