Sunday, December 23, 2012

Advent Calendar

Here is the advent calendar I made this year. The tree is from Kaisercraft and Kim special ordered it for me. (Thanks Kim!) I painted the edges with some green acrylic paint as well as the little wooden pieces for the numbers. I used some Glue and Seal to adhere my paper to the front and back of my tree. The paper is from my stash. I added some Washi Tape by My Minds Eye for my garland. Next I cut a star from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge at 2 1/2" and I covered the whole thing front and back with some WOW! Gold Rich Ultra embossing powder. Next I cut the countdown to Christmas out with my Silhouette out of some red card stock and then embossed it twice using the Clear Gloss WOW! embossing powder. Finally I cut my numbers out of red vinyl and adhered them to my wooden pieces.

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute use of Washi tape! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete