Monday, February 4, 2013

A New Challenge at Scrappy Frogs



It's time for a new challenge over at the Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog. The challenge is to make a project and you have to use pink or red somewhere on the project. This is what I came up with.

My card is a 5" X 7" white card base. I added a red mat cut at 4 3/4" X 6 3/4" then a patterned paper mat cut at 4 1/2" X 6 1/2". My image is cut with my Silhouette at the default size it came up with. I used foam tape to attach the wings to the birds. To finish, I took my white gel pen and added some faux stitching and stamped my sentiment with some Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I sure hope you will play along with us.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card Deanna! Love your paper choices and the birds are just too cute!
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "love" birds are so cute! Great job!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Valentine!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and I'm so sorry I missed participating in the challenge. I promise I'll be better this next time. I love the papers and that image is too adorable! I love the faux stitching, it's the perfect touch!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Duper Cute!
    Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete