Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Crafty Cardz Challenge


Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news for you! 
Mary @ Cardz TV has decided to change one of her challenge types.
Formerly known as Cricut Cardz Challenge (CCC)
will now be officially
CRAFTY CARDZ CHALLENGES (CCC)!
Woo-Hoo!
That means all of you who have
Big Shots
Cut with Cuttlebugs
Cricuts
Cameos
etc,
who like to use
Digis
Stamps,
etc,
Will be able to play and participate in our CARD challenges!! Awesome!
Here is the challenge that starts today:

Critter Cutie - Make a Valentine's Day card using a Critter. Here is what I came up with:
I used the Love Piggy from the Silhouette store and my Cameo to cut this cute little piggy. I also used the Print and Cut feature on my Cameo. I flood filled each of the layers with a different color for the top layer I used a pattern, all of these were available in the design software.

My card is a white card stock base cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card. I added a red mat cut at 4" X 5 1/4". My patterned paper mat is cut at 3 3/4" X 5" and is from an American Craft paper pad.

We  hope you will come play with us.

9 comments:

  1. OMG, how cute is that!!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Such a cute image and I love "punny" sentiments! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Sue Brailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipeeeeee!!! Your card is sooo cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is that!!! So flippen cute Deanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie! I love the colors and that piggie is too sweet! Love the hearts and that sentiment is perfect!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Deanna. I love the sentiment you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pink polka dot pig is so stinkin' cute, Deanna! I'm so happy to have you on the Crafty Cardz Challenge DT!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Duper Cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete