I'm so glad you could join us today for our Your the Man Blog Hop! We have divided the Cardz TV Design Team into a Saturday Team and a Sunday Team, so grab your favorite beverage, sit back and relax, and get ready for some fun, inspiration, and the chance to win some blog candy too! And don’t forget to come back tomorrow to Cardz TV for Day 2 with our Sunday team, for even more fun, inspiration and another chance to win some great blog candy!
Here's what I made for
today's blog hop using Cardz TV Stamps Your the Man stamp set.
My card base is Kraft card stock cut and scored to make a 4" X 9" card base. (This card will fit in a regular business size envelope). I cut a blue mat at 3 3/4" X 8 3/4". My patterned paper is from an Authentique paper pad. The blue patterned paper is cut at 3 1/2" X 6". I then cut a brown mat from the same paper pad at 3 1/2" X 3". Finally to cover the seam where the papers covered each I used the reverse side of the blue patterned paper and cut a strip 3 1/2" X 1". I inked the edges of all my papers with some Tea Dye distress ink.
My gentleman is from the Art Deco Cricut cartridge. I cut him at 6". I used some Glimmer Glaze and a small paintbrush to add some stitching to his jacket and to the small blue patterned mat.
I used an EK Success punch to punch out the mat for my sentiment, and inked it with Tea Dye distress ink as well. Rich Cocoa Memento Ink to stamp my sentiment.
What's a blog hop without some blog
candy! Mary will be giving 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps
for her blog candy, so if you’re a follower of Cardz TV, just leave a comment on her blog! Mary will use
random.org to pick a winner, and will announce the WINNER on Monday!
Below is a list of all the stops in
today's Your the Man Blog Hop. If you get lost, just come back here to
check the list and find your way again!
Thank you for hopping with us today…we hope
you had fun! See you tomorrow at Cardz TV for Day 2 with our Sunday Design
Team, and lots more fun!
Your next stop is Karen.
1. Mary - http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Jeri - http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/
3. Ginger - http://www.mysistersscrapper.com/
4. Jennifer - http://www.creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Sharon - http://www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
6. Kristin - http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/
7. Deanna - http://www.deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
8. Karen - http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
9. Shawnee - http://www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
10. Gloria - http://www.girliascards.blogspot.com/
11. Amanda - http://www.craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
12. Julie - http://www.readysetstamp.com/
13. Nicole - http://www.teachdanz.blogspot.com/
14. Rachelle - http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/