Want a peak at this awesome stamp set? Of course you do. To order it click here.
Here's what I made for today's blog hop using Cardz TV Stamp set Snail Mail.
My card base is green card stock cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. I added a dark purple mat cut at 4" X 5 1/4" and the patterned paper mat cut at 3 7/8" X 5 1/8". I did that because I just wanted a little of the purple mat to show.
My snail is from the Birthday Bash cartridge and was cut at 3". I added some stickles to his antenna's. and used my white gel pen to add some freckles to his pink cheeks and some faux stitching on the envelope flap. I use a purple marker to add the faux stitching to the white envelope. I stamped the heart from the Love in a Jar Cardz TV stamp set on white card stock using Rosebud Memento Ink. I cut out the heart and added it to my envelope flap. My snail is attached to my card front with one thickness of foam tape. I stamped my sentiments using the Rosebud ink. To finish the card I added 3 buttons in the upper corner.
What's a blog hop without some blog candy! Look what I have for you today! Just in time for Father's Day a 6" x6" paper pad pefect for masculine cards. It is called Swagger.
To have a chance to win this awesome paper pad, you need to be a follower and leave a comment here on this post with a way for me to get a hold of you. I will use Random.org to pick a winner on Monday and post the winner's name by 7pm PDT.(US Mailing address only).
Mary will be giving 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps for her blog candy, so if you’re a follower of Cardz TV, just leave a comment on her blog! Mary will use random.org to pick a winner, and will announce the WINNER on Monday!
Your next stop along the way is Karen.
Below is a list of all the stops in today's You've Got Mail Blog Hop. Blog Hop. If you get lost, just come back here to check the list and find your way again!
Thank you for hopping with us today…we hope you had fun!
1. Mary - http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Ginger - http://www.mysistersscrapper.com/
3. Jennifer - http://www.creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com/
4. Sharon - http://www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
5. Kristin - http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/
6. Deanna - http://www.deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
7. Karen - http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
8. Shawnee - http://www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
9. Gloria - http://www.girliascards.blogspot.com/
10. Amanda - http://www.craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
11. Julie - http://www.readysetstamp.com/
12. Nicole - http://www.teachdanz.blogspot.com/
13. Rachelle - http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
14. Jeri - http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/
15. Jo -