Sunday, November 10, 2013

Celebrate the Season



I've had the new Anna Griffin Winter Wonderland Cricut cartridge for awhile now but haven't had a chance to use it. Then I got a 6 X 6 Anna Griffin paper pad and figured it was time to breakout the cartridge. This is what I came up with.

My card base is ivory card stock and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. I added a dark gold mat cut at 4" X 5 1/4" and then the textured gold mat cut at 3 3/4" X 5". The snowflake paper is from the Anna Griffin paper pad and was cut at 3 1/2" X 4 3/4".

The snowflake is from the Winter Wonderland cartridge and was cut at 3".  I cut the base layer out of white card stock and then painted it with the Tarnished Brass Distress Stain.

I embossed my sentiment with some Silver WOW embossing powder. To finish the card, I added some Platinum Pearl Liquid Pearls to the sentiment and the center of the flower.


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I love the way the tarnished brass stain came out, it really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous my friend! I love the use of the stain....have to try that.
    Hope all is well with you and yours....miss everyone but there just hasn't been time.
    Take care!

    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Deanna! I love that textured gold mat you used... and the snowflake is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete