I'm so glad you could join us today for our Sugar Rush 3D Blog Hop! So grab your favorite beverage, sit back and relax, and get ready for some fun, inspiration, and the chance to win some blog candy too! If you came from Nicole's blog you are heading in the right direction. If you just dropped by please go to Mary's blog to start the hop and visit everyone's blog.
Here's what I made for
today's blog hop using Cardz TV Stamps Sugar Rush Blog Hop.
This little box is quick and easy to put together. I found the SVG file for free on the internet. I downloaded and brought it into my Silhouette software to trace and cut. The patterned paper is from the DCWV Sweet paper stack. I thought the glittery chocolate paper went will with this hops theme. The bottom of the box is made with some cream colored card stock. The box is the perfect size to hold a regular size candy bar such as a Snickers, or Milky Way. These would make great party treats.
To finish the box, I added some brown ribbon that I wrapped around the box and tied in a bow. I then added my sentiment which I stamped with some Rich Cocoa Memento ink. The sentiment reads, Chocolate is a bare necessity of life! I love this stamp set.
What's a blog hop without some blog
candy! Mary will be giving 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps
for her blog candy, so if you’re a follower of Cardz TV, just leave a comment on her blog! Mary will use
random.org to pick a WINNER!!!!
Your next stop is Sarah's. Below is a list of all the stops in
today's Sugar Rush 3D Blog Hop. If you get lost, just come back here to
check the list and find your way again!
Thank you for hopping with us today…we hope
you had fun!
1. Mary - http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Cathy - http://mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com
3. Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
4. Laura - http://www.queenscardcastle.blogspot.com
5. Karen http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
6. Julie- http://www.readysetstamp.com
7. Shawnee -http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com
8. Susan - http://www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com
9. Kimberly -www.cardcreationsbykim.blogspot.com
10. Nicole - http://teachdanz.blogspot.com
11. Deanna http://deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
12. Sarah http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com