Friday, July 25, 2014

Just Add Water

Here is a quick card I put together the other day. The card was designed around the sentiment. The sentiment is from the CardzTV stamp set A Day at the Beach.I thought it was such a cute saying so set out to make a card that fit. I found this little turtle in the Silhouette store. He is a print and cut image.  The card base is white card stock cut and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" Portrait style card. The patterned papers were from my stash and went perfectly with the turtle. The turtle is adhered with some foam squares. I added some glossy accents to his sunglasses to make the lenses look more like glass. My sentiment is stamped with some Memento Teal Zeal ink.  I decided to stamp my sentiment at an angle that went with the diagonal stripes on the paper. Just thought it added a fun tough to the card. To finish the card I added 3 buttons down the right side.

Be sure to head on over to Cutters Creek to stock up on your crafting supplies. The store is closing and everything is 50% off and Kim is randomly sending surprise little extras with orders so don't miss out.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this!! ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just the cutest!!!!!!!!!! Love the colors!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete