Sunday, December 14, 2014

Snowman Treat Holder


I have a cute treat holder for you today.  Because I wanted to make about 20 of these to take to work on Monday I changed mine up a bit.  Here is a photo of the one I ended up making to take to work.


I opted to use a Peachy Keen Snow Cuties stamp instead of cutting the eyes, nose, and mouth. These are actually quick and easy to make. To make these you start with your We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch.  

You start with a piece of white card stock cut at 2 1/8" X 11.  Score the card stock at 5 1/8" and at 5 7/8".  Then you punch the card stock at 2 1/8" on both sides and both ends.  I think this video tutorial will help explain it better.  I hope you like it,



Thanks for visiting to day. 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!!!!! Awesome tutorial! You could make the snowman a bit wider and use him as a gift card holder! Love it!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete