Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sympathy Card

My uncle passed away on Sunday.  This is the sympathy card I made for his family.

 I started with a piece of light gray card stock cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5  1/2" card base.   Next I found this iron frame with the layers behind it on the Ornamental Iron 2 cartridge.  I sized it to fit the front of my card base..  I then found this dove (sorry, don't remember which cartridge) and I duplicated it and weld it to the upper and lower corners of my frame.

I designed this in Cricut Design Space and cut it with my Cricut Explore.  Once I had the layers all sized I cut them out and assembled the card.  I stamped my sentiment with some Memento Tuxedo Black ink and add the nail heads.  I used a black pen to add an eye to the birds.

1 comment:

  1. Sympathy cards are always hard to make, but you made a beautiful one! I love the shade of blue.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete