Saturday, May 14, 2016

2 Creative Chicks Challenge Showcase #10

It is time once again for a new challenge over at 2 Creative Chicks.  This is what I came up with.

My card base is white card stock cut and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. Next I added a black mat, then my patterned paper mat each cut 1/8" small than the previous layer.

Using some watercolor paper  and some water colors I created the ocean and sand for my little scallop to sit on.  I also used some pan water colors to paint the scallop.  The stamps for this image are from Lawn Fawn and so is the die for the shell fish.  I just thought this was such a cute card.

Now it is your turn. Create a project and link it up to 2 Creative Chicks.




Challenge #9
Starts May 1, 2016
Ends May 31, 2016
Click HERE to link up!

4 comments:

  1. Cute cute card!!!! I love the sentiment!!!! Love your techniques!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggle - I love the punny sentiment on your cute card

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, love the fun sentiment to go with the image!

    ReplyDelete