Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hang in There!

Hey everyone, it's Deanna back with another inspirational post for you all using the wonderful dies from Dies R Us.  Here is what I have for you today.

My card base is light blue card stock cut and folded to make a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" card base.  Next I die cut the Stitched Lattice Background Die from Memory Box out of some light yellow card stock.  I attached the background to my card base.

I then cut out the Arin Bird and the Arin Bird Background dies also from Memory Box.  After adhering the two layers of the bird together, I adhered my bird to the lattice background using some foam tape. All my die cutting is done using my Sizzix Big Shot machine.

To finish the card, I randomly added some sequence to my card. I stamped and embossed my sentiment with WOW embossing powder and attached the sentiment to the card directly with some adhesive.


I hope you will join in on the fun over at the Dies R Us Challenge blog.  Be sure to pop over to the Dies R Us store to do some shopping while you are here. And don't forget to like us on our Facebook page.  You don't want to miss out on anything that is happening at Dies R Us.

Follow Dies R Us!
click below for:
STORE
CHALLENGE BLOG
FACEBOOK
INSPIRATION BLOG

2 comments:

  1. The cutwork from these dies is absolutely gorgeous! Love the card!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation, Deanna! Pretty cheery colors - and fantastic background (I haven't seen it yet - so pretty), and fun sparkle sequins! I LOVE that bird die! Another one I've not seen yet, and think I may need it LOL Wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete