Thursday, October 27, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey everyone, Deanna here with another inspirational post for the CardzTV Gallery blog.  Today I have for you a cute little Thanksgiving card.  Here is what I made.

I started with a piece of Kraft card stock cut and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base.  I added a brownish orange mat cut to 4" X 5 1/4" and then the patterned paper mat cut at 3 3/4" X 5".  Next I added the blue acorn mat cut a 1 1/2" X 5".

I decided to cut this cute pilgrim squirrel from the Create A Critter 2 Cartridge.  He is cut at 3 3/4".  I cut all the layers and adhered him together with some liquid glue.  I used a light pink marker to give him some rosy pink cheeks and a white gel pen to add the little white dots to the pink area.

My sentiment is from the Big Holiday Wishes stamp set. 

1 comment:

  1. He is just the cutest! And your paper choices make it the perfect Thanksgiving card!!! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete