Thursday, March 23, 2017

Hello Spring!

Hi there, Deanna here with another inspirational post for the CadrzTV Gallery.  Here is what I have for you today.

For my card I started with some white card stock that was cut and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base.  I cut my butterflies using a Memory Box die and some aqua paper. Next I cut a solid oval from another Memory Box die set.  After I adhered the two ovals together, I applied some White Blizzard Nuvo Crystal drops to the cut out areas of the butterflies and then allowed it to dry.  I then adhered it to my card with some foam tape.  My sentiment was stamped from the new Spring Fling Cardz TV stamp set.  To finish the card I added some sequence that I attached with some mini bling glue dots.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card to greet Spring!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely, the drops inside the butterfly is such a wonderful touch to them!!

    ReplyDelete