Thursday, May 18, 2017

Have a Great Day!

It is time for another Anything Goes challenge for the Mailbox Smiles CardzTV Design Team.  Here is what I made for this challenge.
My husband and I were just at the beach last weekend for our anniversary and he told me how relaxed he felt at the beach, so naturally I wanted to make a beach themed birthday card for him as his birthday is next week.

I found these tropical sunglasses in the Silhouette store and thought they would be perfect for his card. I  cut the glasses at  2.75" high which made them a little over 3.667" wide.  My patterned papers are from Bo Bunny.  My sentiment is stamped with some Versafine Onyx Black ink and is from the Simply Said stamp set.

Now it is your turn. Hope on over to the CardzTV blog and link up your anything goes project.

4 comments:

  1. What a great birthday card for your hubs! I love the relaxed beach scene in the glasses!!!! The patterned paper you chose is the perfect compliment!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tropical scene is so neat in the sunglasses, great idea after your trip, it will be a great reminder of your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. I love those sunglasses. I may scrap lift this idea 😊Linda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute & fun!! Happy Anniversary!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete