Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Fall Leaf

It is beginning to look and feel like Fall around so I thought I would make a Fall card.

The image is a print then cut image in Design Space.  I cut the leaf at 2.8 inches wide and tall. I made a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" card base out of some dark orange card stock from Simon Says Stamp.  I added a piece of patterned paper cut to 4" X 5 1/4".  I used a Pink and Main scalloped square die to cut the brown square and embossed it with a Darice embossing folder. (Sorry I don't know the name of it).  I added the leaf with some foam tape and embossed my sentiment with some gold embossing powder on another piece of the brown card stock. I used a Honey Bee Stamp sentiment banner die to cut out the sentiment and attached it to my card with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I love your card! It really does have that Fall look.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fall card! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Crafting Happiness Challenges
    Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. LOVE your blog wallpaper. Very nice. I may have to go grab it too. :) <3

    ReplyDelete