Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Hoppy Easter

 

One more Easter card for your viewing pleasure. This one I made for my oldest grandson.

For this card I started with heavy weight white card stock cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. I cut my patterned paper to 4" X 5 1/4" and adhered it to my card base. The patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Hippity Hoppy 6" X 6" paper pad.

Next I stamped my images using the Simon Says Stamp You Make Me Hoppy stamp set that was included in their limited edition Easter card kit. I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the images. I did some very simple coloring with some copic markers and used the matching dies to cut the images out.

Next I used a Sunny Studio Stitched Semi-Circle die to cut out another piece of heavy weight card stock. I used some Tumbled Glass distress ink and a MFT cloud stencil to create my sky. I used a Lawn Fawn grassy border die to create grass for my scene. I cut the grassy border with the same Sunny Studio Stitched Semi-Circle die to create the perfect fitting grassy border using a piece of leftover patterned paper from another Easter project. I then adhered the grassy border to the white panel that had my sky on it.

Finally I adhered my images to the scene with some foam tape and liquid adhesive. I added some Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard to the Easter egg and added a little carrot embellishment to the left of the bunny. The carrot is from another Buttons Galore Sparklitz Embellishment set called Bunny Trail.

I appreciate you stopping by to take a look. Good news, I only have one more Easter card to make. Then I move on to birthday cards for all the spring birthdays in my family.

3 comments:

  1. Another cute and festive card!!! Love it! Love all the small details!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Thanks for sharing your art at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete