Friday, March 19, 2021

Just a Note


 Today I have a new spring card for you. I started with some heavy weight card stock that was cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base.  I added a black mat that was cut at 4 1/8" X 5 3/8".  My patterned paper is from the Memory Box Springtime Bouquet 6" X 6" paper pad. It was cut to 4" X 5 1/4".

My flowers are from the Altenew Craft a Flower Cosmos die set. This is a layering die set and was easy to use. The lighter flower was adhered flat to the card using liquid adhesive. The darker flower was adhered using some foam tape for some added dimension to my card.

The sentiment was cut using a die in my stash. I cut the just a note four times out of black card stock and stacked them together using liquid adhesive. I wanted the sentiment to have some dimension but didn't want to cut a bunch of tiny pieces of foam tape.

To finish off my card I added some light lavender bling from the Buttons Galore and More Doodads Princess Sparkle set. I also added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to my sentiment and some Wink of Stella to my flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card to see on the first day of Spring!!! Beautiful!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! We still have snow here so your beautiful flowers are refreshing!

    ReplyDelete