Friday, November 4, 2022

BYSH Cardmakers Challenge Sketch #28

 


There's a new challenge at BYSH Cardmakers, Sketch #28. Today I have this cute reindeer card for you. This uses the BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #28. Here is a peek at the sketch.


I followed the sketch measurements. My pattern paper is from Doodlebug. I die cut my reindeer from colored cardstock. The die is from Spellbinders. I assembled my deer with liquid adhesive. I added some tea dye distress ink around the outside of his head and nose pieces to give it some shading. I cut an octagon out of some kraft cardstock and adhered my deer to that with liquid adhesive. I popped that up with some thin foam tape. For my sentiment I cut a label using my Cricut then white heat embossed my sentiment which is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog to check out the inspiration from the Design Team. Then head to our Facebook group and enter your project.


No comments:

Post a Comment