Saturday, November 12, 2022

Season of Hope

 


I have a new Holiday card for you today using some new products I bought from Simon Says Stamps from their Cozy Hugs release.

I started with the Layered Songbird die. I used some pearl cardstock from Cricut for the layers of my bird. I then cut the branches from the Berry Stems wafer dies cutting the pine looking one twice. I used different shades of green cardstock for the various branches. I used scraps from the two different reds from the pearlized cardstock for the berries on my branches.

I then took a piece of pearlized cream colored cardstock and cut it using a Simon Says Stamps Arch die to cut an arch from the cardstock. I then embossed it using the Simon Says Stamps Pepperberry embossing folder. I then took the Statue colored Ranger Foundry Wax to highlight the embossing. After applying the wax, I used my heat gun to activate it.

I adhered everything to my A2 card base using liquid adhesive. I heat embossed my sentiment on a scrap of the cream-colored cardstock with some antique gold embossing powder. I popped up my sentiment using some foam tape. To finish my card, I added a few gold pearls from Kat Scrappiness.

Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate the visit and hope to see you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment