Sunday, March 5, 2023

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #193 Anything Goes - Add Buttons

 

It's time for a new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create. Challenge #193 starts today and is Anything Goes - Add Buttons. This is what I came up with.

My card is a standard A2 card made from heavyweight white cardstock. I used some Paper Rose Cozy Day pattern paper that I received in a Simon Says Stamp card kit. It's cut to 4" X 5 1/4". I thought it looked like raindrops. I used more of that pattern paper to cut my umbrella using Spellbinders Umbrella Bloom Etched Dies. I added some thin foam tape between the front and back layers of the umbrella to give it some dimension. The flowers and leaves are dies included with the umbrella.

I added the pattern paper to my card base with liquid adhesive as well as the umbrella and flowers and leaves. My sentiments are from the Spellbinders I've got you Covered stamp and die set.

To finish my card I added 3 small orange buttons to the upper right hand side of my card.

Now it's your turn. Head on over to Let's Craft and Create and check out all the Design Team projects, then link your project up.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see you again soon.

I have linked my project up to

 Love to Craft Challenge Blog

Four Seasons Challenge Blog

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty!! We sue could use an umbrella around here lately, lots of rain! Love the happy colors!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great design and perfect for this time of the year!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Deanna. Love that umbrella.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for March/April 2023.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete