Sunday, October 22, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays Linky Party Day 3

 



Welcome to day three of the BYSH Cardmakers Falling into Christmas Linky Party. My project features some products from one of our sponsors, Gina K Designs.

My card base is heavyweight white cardstock cut scored and folded to make a standard A2 card. Next I took some Gina K Design blue cardstock and used the snowflake stamps from the Wishing You stamp set and stamped them with Versamark ink and white embossing powder to create my background.

I then used the White Silver Pearl Powder from Kat Scrappiness to add some shimmery sprinkles to my card panel.

Next I found a print and cut image of a snowman I liked and printed him and cut him out with my Cricut Joy Xtra. I added him to my card front with some foam tape.

Next I stamped my sentiment also from the Wishing You stamp set on some white cardstock. 

To finish the card I added some Twinkle Stickles to the pompom, hat brim and around the snowman.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you soon at the BYSH Cardmakers blog.

2 comments: