Thursday, October 5, 2023

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #200 Favorite Color Combination

 


Time for a new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create. Challenge #200 AG + Use Your Favorite Color Combination starts today. My favorite colors are purple and pink and I the color combination of purple, pink, and lime green. Perfect for a non-traditional Halloween card. 

My card base is heavyweight black cardstock that I cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card. My pattern papers are from Doodlebug Designs Happy Haunting 6" X 6" paper pad. I cut the pink paper down to 4" X 5 1/4".  I used some Honeybee Stamps A2 Deckled Edge dies to create a frame with my purple cardstock and to cut my green pattern paper to fit behind my frame.

I used some stickers and elements from the Odds and Ends pack to create my little scene.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will head over to Let's Craft and Create to check out all the wonderful inspiration by the design team then link up your project. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment