Monday, February 5, 2024

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #204 AG Option Dots or Stripes

 


It's time for a new challenge at Let's Craft and Create. The challenge for this month is Anything Goes with the Option to use Dots and/or stripes. This is what I came up with.

My pattern papers are from the Carta Bella Here Comes Spring 6" X 6" paper pad. My card is a standard A2 size cards. My bee paper is cut at 4 1/2" X 2". My pink dotted paper is cut at 2 1/4" X 1 3/4".  My yellow gingham paper is cut at 2 1/4" X 2 3/4". The thin strip was cut the height of the border and 4 1/4" long. My sentiment box in the middle was a cut-a-part from the paper pad. My sentiment panel is popped up with some thin foam squares.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will jump over to the Let's Craft and Create blog and check out the rest of the design team's inspiration projects then link up your project.

1 comment:

  1. Deanna, it's such a cute card. I appreciate all the details you included. The sequence are a nice touch as well.

    ReplyDelete