Thursday, February 15, 2024

The Creative Crafter Challenge #73

 


It's time for a new challenge over at The Creative Crafter blog. As usual it's Anything Goes. My card base is heavyweight white cardstock cut, scored and folded to make an A2 card. All of my pattern paper is from the Carta Bella Here Comes Spring 6" X 6" paper pad.

I used some Spellbinders rectangle dies to cut pink pattern paper and the boot pattern paper.  I used a Spellbinders arch die to cut my green pattern paper. I popped up the arch with some foam tape. I found my image in Cricut Design Space. It's a print then cut image.

My sentiment is foiled with some pastel green foil and is also from Spellbinders using my Spellbinders Hot Foil System.  I die cut it with a sentiment banner die and popped it up on my card with foam tape. To finish my card, I added some minty green pearls in the upper left and lower right-hand corners.

I appreciate you stopping by today. I hope you will head over to The Creative Crafter blog and check out the rest of the design team projects, then link up your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment