Sunday, March 3, 2024

Enjoy Your Special Day

 


Today I have a fun card using some Kat Scrappiness products. For my card I started with some heavy weight white cardstock cut, scored, and folded to make a standard A2 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. I started with the Pawsome Girl 6" X 6" paper pad. I die cut the paper with the Stitched Scallop Collage Frame die. I love this die because you can change the orientation to get different looks with it. Next I cut the cat from the Kitty Chasing Butterflies from some black cardstock and the butterflies from a scrap of pink vellum from my stash. I added a pink rhinestone also from my stash. To finish, I added a sentiment from the simple sentiments stamp and die set.

To assemble my card, I added some foam tape behind the frame and added it to my card front. I adhered the panels from the frame flat to my card base. Finally, I adhered my kitty and butterflies. I added some white gel pen highlights to my kitty.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will check out the Kat Scrappiness Easter release.

No comments:

Post a Comment