Sunday, April 21, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Spring into Christmas Linky Party Day 3


 I am back with a project for Day 3 of the Spring into Christmas Linky Party. My card today features pattern paper and a scalloped square die all from our sponsor Pink and Main.

My card is a standard A2 card. My pattern papers are from the Pink and Main Merry and Bright 6" X 6" paper pad. I found my mug of hot cocoa in Cricut Design Space. I added the green heart to the front of the mug and the marshmallows to the hot cocoa. I flattened everything to make it a print then cut image. After cutting it out with my Joy Xtra, I popped it up with foam tape ad adhered it to the center of my card. I stamped my sentiment with some Versafine Nocturne ink and die cut it with s sentiment strip die. I added a narrow foam strip to the back and popped it up on my card as well. Finally, I added some Glossy Accents to the heart and a little bit of Stardust Stickles to the marshmallows.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog and join the party. Here is a list of our sponsors. There are some great prizes to be won.

Tawny Owl Paperie
Unity Stamp Co.
Twiddler's Nook
Therm O Web
Not 2 Shabby
Fresh and Renewed with Teresa
Pink & Main
Newton’s Nook Designs
Angie Blom Digital Designs
Colorado Craft Company
RAM Stamps
Gina K. Designs
Taylored Expressions
Jaded Blossom
Gina Marie Designs
A Colorful Life Designs
Lawn Fawn
Kat Scrappiness



6 comments: