Monday, May 6, 2024

Happy Mother's Day Card

 


Here is a Mother's Day card I made today. I found this under Projects in Cricut Design Space. The white card front panel is a print then cut image with the sentiment and hummingbird. The picture of the project included a patch of watercolor behind the hummingbird but was not included as part of the print then cut image. Project information suggested printing on watercolor paper which I did.

After it printed, I used a Paint Stroke mask from MFT and a burgundy-colored Karin Brush watercolor marker. I just scribbled some of the marker onto my glass mat and picked it up with a water brush and added it to the card panel being careful to not get it on my bird.

After letting it dry, I added a pink mat to it and adhered it directly to my white card base. I then added some pink confetti to the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment