Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Kat Scrappiness Thinking of You


 Today I'm focusing on a card I made using some new and some previously released products from Kat Scrappiness.

I started by cutting the Christmas Wreath Craft Die twice, once from some orange cardstock and once from some of the glitter cardstock from the Coffee Glitter paper pad.

I then stamped and colored some images from the Quokka Thanksgiving Costume Add-on stamp and die set. I colored my images with my Copic Markers.

After adhering my two layers of my wreath together I added my images with some foam tape liquid adhesive.

Next, I created an A2 card base from some Kraft cardstock. I used the Nesting Fishtail Banner Dies

I die cut the bow from the Festive Christmas Arrangement dies from some gold shimmer cardstock, and some cream pearlescent cardstock.

For my sentiment, I used the Simple Sentiments Stamp All Occasion Stamp Set and coordinating die set. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I look forward to your visits in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment