Friday, September 6, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #49 Challenge

 


There is a new sketch challenge over at BYSH Cardmakers using sketch #49.


For my inspiration project I used pattern paper from Echo Park. I used a tree I found in Cricut Design Space. Instead of using image as is, I duplicated it and sliced out the gold decorations, so I didn't have place them individually. Instead, I was able to cut a solid tree out of some gold shimmery cardstock and put it behind my green layer so it would show through the cut outs. I popped up my tree with some foam squares. I gold heat embossed my sentiment on a scrap of green cardstock leftover after cutting my tree. To finish my card, I added some gold confetti discs to the lower right hand side of my card front.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog and check out the inspiration projects by the design team then show us your project using the sketch in our Facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment