Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gerber Daisy Card


I made a birthday card for a co-worker today. I used the SCAL Gerber Daisy pattern I downloaded from Shirley's blog Paper, Scissors, Ink. This is the first time I have made a 3-D flower and I think it turned out fairly well. There are somethings I may do differently next time. The directions said to ink or chalk the edges of the flowers, which I did. I started out with ink but didn't have a good color so switched to chalk. I used varying shades of pink for the petals, and used a brown chalk in the middle. The ribbon I have had for quite a while and if I remember right I got it at Michaels. The Birthday Wishes stamp is from a set of clear stamps by Inkadinkado. I used Archival Brillance Pigment Ink Pad in Pearlescent Coral to stamp the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment