Sunday, August 9, 2009

Retirement Card



Here is a retirement card and made this afternoon for a co-worker. The green paper is from Bazzil and I embossed it with Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dot embossing folder. The patterned paper is from Stampin Up. The ribbon is just plain white twill adhesive ribbon that I dyed with some Ranger's distress ink in Fired Brick. I just sponged the ink onto the ribbon and allowed it to dry. I accented some of the middle of the flowers with some hand dyed skittle that I got from Cutter's Creek. The stamp is also Stampin Up. I cut the scallop with a Fiskars punch and the white circle I cut with my Cricut an Sure Cuts ALot(I don't have a punch and probably don't need one.) I am pleased how it turned out. It took me awhile to come up with what I wanted to do but once I did it came together fairly quickly. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment